A couple of weeks ago I was attempting inbox zero and thinking;
I’d really like to present at an online summit. I must do something about that.
And guess what? That very same day I got a call out of the blue asking if I’d like to be involved in The Awakened Entrepreneur Business Training Series.
Ask and you shall receive. It just might not happen that quickly… 🙂
It was short notice but I really wanted this. And, I’d asked for it so I was going to do everything possible to make it happen!
Diary shuffled, space cleared. Done.
What is The Awakened Entrepreneur Business Training Series?
The summit, hosted by Oge Okosieme and Alexia Leachman, is 14 Days of awesome training and knowledge sharing. Designed to help you discover the tools you need to run a successful heart centered business.
I’m one of a panel of 13 expert speakers, including Mark Silver, Ken Foster, Paul Zelizer, and Rachel Elnaugh who have been assembled to shed light on…
- The true purpose of marketing
- Selling that serves your clients that makes them and you feel good
- The lowdown on successful joint venture partnerships
- How to integrate your inner guidance and intuition so that your business can thrive
- Secrets to a smooth running, automated efficient business
- How to foster a prosperity mindset to create a flow of abundance in your business
- Authentic and effective promotion using traditional media
- Creating high converting sales pages and copy without sounding salesy or pushy
- How to uncover your spiritually intelligent brand
- Creating fun, heart centered videos to help grow your business
- Dispelling myths around social media for spiritual entrepreneurs
- How clearing head trash can help you create a strong brand
Plus, I’ll be sharing my secrets on authentic list building. A tricky topic that so many find difficult to cultivate and get right.
The interviews will be aired between 18 February to 3 March. You can listen in for free by registering using the link below…
I’m really excited to be taking part with some of the best minds in the business, and I can’t wait to learn from them right along with everyone else!